- Associate Director of Development, Ayala School of Biological Sciences
- Associate Vice Chancellor, University Advancement
- Director of Development, Beckman Laser Institute
- Director of Development, School of Humanities
- Director of Development, Susan Samueli Center for Integrative Medicine
- Director, Parent Philanthropy and Engagement
- Director of Planned Giving
- Prospect Development Analyst
- Senior Director, Human Resources
- Senior Director of Development, Principal Gifts
Since opening its doors only 50 years ago, the University of California, Irvine has evolved from a start-up institution within the UC system into one of the nation’s premier public research universities. A leader across multiple academic disciplines, UC Irvine fosters excellence in research, teaching and service while providing economic development, community support and socially responsible programs throughout Orange County and Southern California.
Located in the pristine city of Irvine – known for its innovative business economy, safe neighborhoods and highly regarded K-12 school district – UCI is seeking high-performing development professionals to join its University Advancement team.
As the institution celebrates the recent completion of its first $1 billion comprehensive fundraising campaign, we invite you to consider joining our family-friendly, collaborative organization, whose guiding principles include teamwork, initiative and innovation. UC Irvine Advancement is poised for tremendous success in the future, and we are committed to recruiting the best and brightest development professionals in the industry.