- Alumni Development Coordinator, Health Advancement
- Associate Director of Development, Physical Sciences
- Associate Director of Development, Special Gifts
- Associate Director of Development & Alumni Relations, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Corporate and Foundation Relations Coordinator
- Development Coordinator, Health Advancement
- Director of Development, Alumni Relations and Annual Giving, Health Advancement
- Director of Development, Office of the Vice Provost of Teaching and Learning
- Executive Director of Development, Athletics
- Executive Director of Development, Paul Merage School of Management
- Gift Analyst
- Salesforce Administrator
- Senior Director of Donor Stewardship
Since opening its doors only 50 years ago, the University of California, Irvine has evolved from a start-up institution within the UC system into one of the nation’s premier public research universities. A leader across multiple academic disciplines, UC Irvine fosters excellence in research, teaching and service while providing economic development, community support and socially responsible programs throughout Orange County and Southern California.
Located in the pristine city of Irvine – known for its innovative business economy, safe neighborhoods and highly regarded K-12 school district – UCI is seeking high-performing development professionals to join its University Advancement team.
As the institution celebrates the recent completion of its first $1 billion comprehensive fundraising campaign, we invite you to consider joining our family-friendly, collaborative organization, whose guiding principles include teamwork, initiative and innovation. UC Irvine Advancement is poised for tremendous success in the future, and we are committed to recruiting the best and brightest development professionals in the industry.