Create an original, high quality video highlighting how UCI donor support benefits you and brings you closer to achieving your dreams.
- Video entries must be 1-to 2 minutes in length maximum and include the word “THXAZOT”.
- Videos must be clean, presentable and have absolutely NO profanity or inappropriate behavior. Keep it clean everyone!
- Copyrighted music or video footage is prohibited. Review and follow UC COPYRIGHT GUIDELINES found in our VIDEO CONTEST ENTRY FORM and listed in our OFFICIAL RULES.
- Be a currently enrolled UCI undergraduate or graduate student in good standing
- Have a valid and working UCInetID
- You or a pre-approved representative must be present at the THXAZOT EVENT MAY 3, 2017 from 1-2 p.m. at the UCI Student Center Viewpoint Gallery.
- Complete a VIDEO CONTEST ENTRY FORM
- Upload Your Video via Google Drive and Share with email@example.com
- Final Video Submission Due Before Midnight on Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Visa gift card in the amount of:
1st Prize: $300 2nd Prize: $150 3rd Prize: $75
Winners will be notified by Friday, April 28, 2017
- 200 MB or less (Hint: UCI’s MRC Center lets you rent DSLR cameras for free!)
- Smart phone videos are acceptable
- No more than 2 minutes in length
- .mov (preferred), .wmv, .avi, .mpg, .mpeg or .mp4
- MUST adhere to rules & restrictions listed in OFFICIAL RULES
- Communication of theme (50%)
- Creativity and originality (30%)
- Inclusion of UCI Branding and saying “THXAZOT” to UCI Donors (20%)
- By making a video submission, entrant hereby grants permission for the submission to be posted on the UCI Office of Donor Relations or other UCI websites and otherwise used by the UCI Office of Donor Relations in accordance with the grant of rights set forth in OFFICIAL RULES.
Need Inspiration? Check out:
Still Stumped? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.